Sant Ishar Singh Ji Memorial Public School (10+2) is committed to provide an environment that is safe and respectful of needs and well-being of all the students, staff, parents and guests. We believe that a school uniform or dress code provides such a learning and working environment.
Uniform requirements and suggested quantities are as follow:-
1. Turban from class IX to XII
2. From class L.K.G to II all students will wear track suit with school logo in winter season for all days.
3. From class III to XII students will wear track suit on Wednesday and Saturday in winter season.
4. In Summer season all students will wear grey uniform on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
5. On Saturday White uniform with White Patka/Turban/Dupatta, White Ribbon, Whiten Socks and White shoes.
6. On Wednesday House uniform.